About the Project
PURPOSE: Persuade three distinct segmented groups to get involved with The National Guard’s Capital Guardian Youth ChalleNGe program.
- 16-18 year old high school dropouts: To educate about how the program offers them the values, life skills, education, and self-discipline necessary to succeed as productive citizens.
- Sponsors: To encourage individual and corporate sponsorship.
- Mentors: To find qualified mentors to be individually assigned to each student.
THE ECLIPSE SOLUTION:
Our segmented, multicultural campaign included:
- Recruitment packages, including folders, letterhead, and business cards
- Targeted one-sheets and bilingual palm cards and brochures
- Indoor and outdoor banners including pop-up, hanging and feather formats
- Out-Of-Home transit signage and advertising